Streamline your loan process by engaging our local underwriting and processing teams, plus our appraisal, title and closing services. You’ll avoid costly delays, additional fees and miscommunication among multiple vendors. Your loan will move seamlessly from one step to the next, staying on track and on budget.
Every AgStar Home loan gets the benefit of our experienced underwriting and processing. Our appraisal, title and closing services are available independently, if you have an existing relationship with another vendor.
With AgStar Home’s local, centralized underwriting, you can rely on an efficient, common-sense approach to loan approval. We look for ways to say yes to your loan, not turn you down. After gaining a complete understanding of the complexities of your situation, our team brings you:
- Fast, efficient response to loan requests, typically within 1-2 business days
- Complete, accurate and reasonable loan conditions
- Unique, sensible approach to self-employed income
- Flexible underwriting guidelines that consider off-setting strengths
- Expertise in rural properties, manufactured homes, construction loans and unique homes
You’ll receive timely, accurate information about your loan from our experts in residential regulatory compliance. We’ll speed your transaction from application to closing by:
- Quickly transferring information and documents between your Home Mortgage Specialist, underwriter and closer
- Obtaining required employment and debt verifications as needed
- Providing timely and accurate disclosures and documents for closing your loan
AgStar Home brings you professional, reliable property appraisals at a reasonable cost. Our experienced appraisers deliver property valuation by analyzing recent sales of comparable real estate in the target property area. We can also offer other assessment approaches, including:
- The cost method—bare land value plus the determined value of improvements to the property based on reproduction cost and accrued depreciation value
- The income method—an in-depth study of area rental income and expense data focusing on factors such as highest possible income and best use of the property
Contact us for more about AgStar Home appraisal services.
An owner’s title insurance policy protects you from title defects—improper estate proceedings, creditor claims, pending legal action and so on—that could put your equity at serious risk. A one-time premium paid at closing gives you and your heirs complete protection for as long as you have interest in the property.
An owner’s title insurance policy covers:
- Claims arising from defects not discovered during a public record search
- Claims from non-record defects
- Financial loss against a valid claim, up to the policy face amount
- Costs and legal expense of defending a claim to your title, up to the policy face amount
For additional details concerning our title services, please contact us.
Complete your entire loan transaction under one roof, with experts you know and trust. The AgStar closing team can prepare comprehensive and accurate transactional documents, plus the following services:
- Title examination
- Public record search
- Document preparation and seller services
- Construction loan monitoring and disbursement
Learn more about our closing services by contacting us today.